To manage all aspects of TesTimes business in the United States. This will include the co-ordination of local test engineers and the allocation of test projects received from our Hong Kong office. In addition day-to-day tasks will include administration, HR compliance, and local legal and regulatory support.
- Coordination of local test engineer team.
- Managing test projects allocated from Headquarters in Hong Kong
- Represent TesTime to US based customers
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to other global teams to maximise time zone coverage
- An active interest in the mobile telecommunications industry.
- Background/ Experience within the industry is desirable.
- Diligent and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a positive
- Previous management experience preferred by not required
- Right to work in the United States of America essential. (Proof will need to be supplied)
What we offer in return:
- Competitive pay.
- Travel opportunities.
- An opportunity to develop with this exciting new role.
If you would like to apply:
Please email us with your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role: here