Are you smart, proactive and looking for a challenge in an Asian multinational IT company?
TesTime is recruiting a Mobile Test Engineer to join their team.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Telecom or IT)
Language and social Skills
- Good overall English level is a must (B2 minimum)*
- Ability to quickly adapt to foreign cultures (experience in living abroad will be strongly valued)
- Availability to live in Hong Kong for at least one year, if necessary*
- Knowledge of Network Architecture like GSM/CDMA/GPRS/UMTS/LTE*
- Ability to write effective test cases and identify good test scenarios
- Knowledge of tools like QXDM and Hyperterminal*
- Knowledge of C, C# and Java programming will be strongly valued*
- Ability to follow instructions thoroughly
- Must be self-initiated to learn
- Sense of professionalism
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Testing mobile handsets
- Interpreting QXDM logs
- Elaborating reports
Start Date: April/May 2014
If you believe you fit this profile and wish to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
*The applicant should mention whether he has these skills or not in his cover letter.